Using Self-Serve – our online system
Self-Serve is our secure online service that gives you more control over your mortgage or loan, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note – not all of these features are available or relevant for customers who have standalone unsecured loans.
More information for Self-Serve
How to register for Self-Serve
To register and use Self-Serve, you’ll need to create a username and password. These details will be needed each time you sign in.
You’ll need to confirm the following information when registering for the first time:
- Your mortgage or loan account number (see your annual statement or a recent letter we’ve sent you).
- The postcode of your property (the ‘security address’) related to your mortgage or loan.
- Date of birth (on joint accounts, each person will need to register individually to use the service).
- Amount of your most recent mortgage or loan payment (you can usually find this on your most recent bank statement).
Once you’ve registered for Self-Serve you can sign in to access your account at any time.
Who can register for Self-Serve
- For joint accounts, each person will need to register individually to use the service.
- Only customers named on the account can register.
- Individuals who have a third-party authority for someone else’s account won’t be able to register.
Making debit card payments
- Debit card payments made via Self-Serve after 9pm on weekdays, after 5pm on Saturday or after 7:30pm on Sunday are usually applied to your account the following day.
- However, if you make your payment via Self-Serve on the last day of the month and that day is a Saturday or Sunday, payments made up until 9pm will be applied to your account on the same day.
- If your account is in arrears, you may be unable to make your card payment via Self-Serve. If we don’t accept your debit card payment via Self-Serve, you’ll see a prompt asking you to call us instead.